[p2pu-dev] REMINDER: P2PU Community call Tomorrow 8 November 2012

Rebecca Kahn bekka at p2pu.org
Wed Nov 7 10:40:39 UTC 2012

Hello folks

We've got a seminar call coming up tomorrow, which means we'll be
having a longer
discussion, in which research may be presented and guests talk to us,
Schools give us updates, special projects are discussed. All are welcome,
documentation will be shared, as well as any readings/videos/links
distributed before and after the call.

This week, we'll be talking about mentorship. In preparation, it would be
MOST EXCELLENT if you could watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqQtsRPzXXI
(there will be a quiz)
Then think about the following question to share back, either in this
thread or on the call: "When have you acted as a mentor? What did you get
out of the experience?"

School of Open call will be held held after Seminar call at 9am San
Francisco time: http://pad.p2pu.org/p/school-of-open-call

As always, the call can be found here:
http://pad.p2pu.org/p/community-20121108

And dial-in details are:

   - *8:00 am San Francisco *[anchor time, other times may shift with
   daylight savings]

   - (Shared google calendar should always have the correct time)

*DIAL IN*

   - US Toll Free:  +1 877 395 2347 ***Only use toll-free number if you
   really need to***

   - US Local / International +1 415 763 5901