[p2pu-dev] Multi task edit

Dirk Uys dirk at p2pu.org
Thu May 31 06:44:20 UTC 2012

Thanks for the excellent feedback!!

The multi task edit is supposed to be part of course creation -
https://gomockingbird.com/mockingbird/#m5ase18/wJabLR. Maybe during
course creation it's more valuable for quickly creating an overview,
but in general people don't seem to have a lot of trouble creating
tasks. Maybe we should ask the community list about that.

@José
I agree that the current Django templates are a little messy. Over the
course of time I'll try to clean them up a little. The one thing in
the templates that makes it difficult for me, is the custom template
tags. It normally takes a while to determine where something is
rendered.

@Jessy
While doing this, I fixed a bug with the reordering of tasks that
should help improve the reordering experience. The bug caused problem
reordering tasks if you had any deleted tasks assigned to your course.
I'll have a look at the work done on tasks reordering
(https://github.com/p2pu/lernanta/pull/103)

Cheers