[p2pu-dev] Fwd: GodRACE is following you on P2PU!

Jessy Kate Schingler jessy at jessykate.com
Wed May 16 15:48:28 UTC 2012

Spam? Did others get this?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <no-reply at p2pu.org>
Date: May 16, 2012 11:45 AM
Subject: GodRACE is following you on P2PU!
To: <jessy at jessykate.com>

GodRACE is now following you on P2PU!

Bio:
       A boy GOD bestowed HIS GRACE UPON. I am also a student of Redeemer's
University- GOD'S own University. i am currently studying accounting for a
B.Sc Degree which by GOD'S GRACE i would soon get and i am in 200 level
which is also known as year 2.
       My hobies are sprinting, playing football, thinking e.t.c .

       MOREOVER I WILL SAY I AM A BOY GOD AS BESTOWED HIS GRACE ON AND HE
AS ALSO BESTOWED IT ON ALL OF US IT IS JUST THAT WE NEED TO KEY INTO IT TO
ENJOY HIS GRACE.

Location: LAGOS,NIGERIA

You can see their profile here:
http://p2pu.org/adesina_77/