[p2pu-dev] [p2pu-community] REMINDER: Community Call - Thursday 3rd of May

Vanessa Gennarelli vanessa.gennarelli at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:11:37 UTC 2012

Very interested in the research collaborations conversation-but cannot make
it to Community Call.

In research I'd consider: subject recruitment, whether to screen or target
respondents in an open setting, availability of the data to P2PU and query
to what extent P2PU staff will be involved with the deliverable
(establishing protocol, data analysis, co-presenting, co-signing, etc).

Will be sure to check the notes! VMG

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 3:14 AM, Philipp Schmidt <philipp at p2pu.org> wrote:

> I've added some notes about a research partnership with University of
> Maryland to this week's community call etherpad.
>
> Etherpad here:   http://pad.p2pu.org/p/community-20120503
>
> I am looking for feedback on how to structure research collaborations and
> foster more of them in the future.
>
> What are the things we need to consider?

> On 1 May 2012 11:06, Rebecca Kahn <bekka at p2pu.org> wrote:
>
>> Good people of P2PU!
>>
>> Don't forget this week's community call!
>>
>> Etherpad here:   http://pad.p2pu.org/p/community-20120503
>>
>> If you get lost, you cal always look at the Community Call Index here:
>> http://pad.p2pu.org/p/community-call
>>
>> *
>> Times and dial-in details:*
>>
>> 8:00 San Francisco [anchor time, other times may shift with daylight
>> savings]
>> 11:00 New York
>> 12:00 Sao Paulo
>> 16:00 London
>> 17:00 Berlin / Cape Town
>> 01:00 Sydney (+1 Day) (Winter Time - daylight savings)
>> (Shared google calendar should always have the correct time)
>>
>> Conference Call:
>> US Toll Free:  +1 877 395 2347 **Only use toll-free number if you really
>> need to**
>> US Local / International +1 415 763 5901
>> [Telco provided by http://twilio.com via John Britton - Thank you!!!]
>>
>> --
>>

>  --

Vanessa Gennarelli