[p2pu-dev] [p2pu-community] REMINDER: Community Call - Thursday 3rd of May

Philipp Schmidt philipp at p2pu.org
Wed May 2 07:14:29 UTC 2012

I've added some notes about a research partnership with University of
Maryland to this week's community call etherpad.

Etherpad here:   http://pad.p2pu.org/p/community-20120503

I am looking for feedback on how to structure research collaborations and
foster more of them in the future.

What are the things we need to consider?