[p2pu-dev] P2PU Chinese Translation

John Britton john at p2pu.org
Thu Mar 29 16:59:07 UTC 2012

Hey Oliver,

No need to learn Git or Github, the guide will show you were to find the
language files and you can use the PO Editor of your choice. Definitely a
good idea for you to work with Emilia if you can. She already translated
some of the site into Chinese.

I'm happy to do the technical work for you if you just email me the updated
Chinese language file.

Cheers,
John Britton
--