[p2pu-dev] P2PU Chinese Translation

Oliver Ding oliver.jian.ding at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:46:14 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Today I saw a Chinese link at the footer and the Chinese user interface
translation is not competely finished.

<https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=J8u&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=X&ei=xutxT4SoD6m02gWS2bnEDg&ved=0CB0QBSgA&q=is+not+completely+finished.&spell=1&biw=1429&bih=673>I
came from China in 2007 and I led the team of PledgeBank.com's simplified
Chinese** translation in 2007 (http://en.swordi.com/?p=104 and
http://www.zh.pledgebank.com).

How to join the P2PU Chinese translation team?

We used poEdit <http://www.pledgebank.com/translate#poedit> on PledgeBank
project.
http://www.pledgebank.com/translate

Oliver Ding
http://OliverDing.com

p.s. I am organizing a Chinese open course project called WEE which means
WE and Education on Google+. The first course is Social Media for Smart
People. All of contents we produced from the project will be licensed under
CC (by-nc-sa) which means other people can translate them, reuse them
online, and reuse them offline.