[p2pu-dev] Problem with first lernanta dev environment

Prasanth oneaufs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 08:35:16 UTC 2012

Hello,

I had reported this error. Since in reply it was mentioned that the admin
site is not used in that particular way, I used the reply to another of my
query to create initial data to play with:

http://lists.p2pu.org/pipermail/p2pu-dev/2012-February/002446.html

Perhaps that solution will work in this case also.

Regards,
Prasanth