[p2pu-dev] Community Picks not showing up on Learn page

Jos Flores josmasflores at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:16:11 UTC 2012

Another related questions... you see tags with a number beside them...
what does that number mean?
for instance if you click on javascript (17) it only shows one group,
and html (15) shows two groups. am I missing something here? is it
that those groups have been tagged that number of times?

It does look great though!

cheers,
José