[p2pu-dev] In case you are curious what is happening on lighthouse

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 23:47:31 UTC 2012

Lighthouse is still a the place to post bugs and feature requests.
However we also have help.p2pu.org in case any user of the website
detected something not working they expect or have questions about if
some functionality is supported or want to suggest features (linked to
lighthouse so we can create tickets or associate discussions of
help.p2pu with tickets in lighthouse). Trello on the other side is
being used for prioritizing and storing the notes (links to mockups,
demos, screenshots, ...) and current state of specific projects we are
working on.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel