[p2pu-dev] API status?

Dirk Uys dirk at p2pu.org
Fri Jun 15 10:32:03 UTC 2012

Hi Jose, Stian

It didn't completely slip through the cracks, it is in my backlog of things
to attend to :)

That being said, what was the last feedback Zuzel gave on the API. I think
there was a concern about throttling, but I can't remember what was said?

Maybe we can do a test run for a limited time on the live site and see how
it goes?

Cheers