[p2pu-dev] [p2pu-community] P2PU API user story

Jos Flores josmasflores at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:33:47 UTC 2012

Dirk, I think it is Dan Diebolt that uses yql to do data mining and
has used it on P2PU... Dan, are you reading this?
This is the tool: http://developer.yahoo.com/yql/

agree with Jessy but it's a chicken and egg problem after all; I
haven't read much about browserID but it's Mozilla, so I'm sure it's
awesome.
When I read stuff like "user’s online identity with our core values of
user control, safety, and convenience" can't help but feeling warm and
cozy!
Leveraging browserID/Persona(http://identity.mozilla.com/post/18038609895/introducing-mozilla-persona)
to offer auth would be a nice project indeed.

cheers,
José