[p2pu-dev] notification emails: escaped chars in subject line

Jessy Kate Schingler jessy at jessykate.com
Mon Jun 11 13:34:46 UTC 2012

You should thank Jose! He did the hard work:
> https://github.com/p2pu/lernanta/commit/f40c24dfd6ecd8731ea732c32b589801fbb88c0d

yay jos!

> If all goes well, a release should happen on or before next week Monday!

/me dances. thank you.

> I would like to know how we can improve testing notifications when running
>> the development server? Maybe we can write the notifications to a local
>> folder or something?

hmm, good question. maybe one thing would be to have a test suite focused
just on email notifications. that would be useful since you could see them
all in one place and all at once. if possible, it could write *those* out
to a single place, although for general debugging i don't (personally) find
the shell output inconvenient. but maybe i haven't done enough debugging
with lernanta yet :p

jessy

> Cheers

Jessy