[p2pu-dev] Make it easier to go to your own courses

Dirk Uys dirk at p2pu.org
Mon Jun 11 07:40:32 UTC 2012

Hi everyone

First of all, I agree that the profile pages and site navigation can be
improved. Maybe the right place for the improvement would be on the learn
page rather that the profile page? What if one of the options you could
select on the left hand side of the learn page was "My Courses", above or
below "Everything"? (http://www.flickr.com/photos/79237959@N02/7360827394/)

With regards to the email subject lines, Jose fixed that issue and it
should be resolved once we do the next release later this week or maybe
next week.

The task reordering work slipped through the cracks during the handover
between me and Zuzel. I followed up with platvampb on github, they did work
on it.

And then lastly, notifications and messaging is currently prioritized, so
it will probably be the next thing that enjoys my attention. Still within
this week, but maybe only after we made a release.

Sorry if things are going a little slower that expected.

Cheers