[p2pu-dev] Make it easier to go to your own courses

Jos Flores josmasflores at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 10:07:01 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

it is a pain to go into a course indeed! I follow exactly the same
process, but can think that for a new member it has to be hard to find
stuff.

The mailing headers were fixed about a week ago but I guess they are
not in production yet.

Another thing that just bit me is re-ordering tasks. Just had to
"click on arrow + wait for page to load" 15 times to bring up to the
top the new task in the homestead group :S

And the last one, threading in tasks is not optimal. The homestead is
getting some action lately and it's really hard going to keep up.
Email integration would be a big win... is that discussion still
going?

cheers,
José