[p2pu-dev] Two way communication for notifications and messaging

Jos Flores josmasflores at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 08:09:17 UTC 2012

This is too core to be community managed (in my opinion). I'm sure we
could set it up as a community, but these kind of things need a lot of
maintenance, and when the mail server explodes in the middle of the
night it could take days till someone has time to have a look, and
that is not an option. The $70 package provides all the needed APIs so
they should already be included really.

cheers,
José