[p2pu-dev] Success message after course creation is not in English, even though LANGUAGE_CODE = 'en'

Dirk Uys dirk at p2pu.org
Mon Jun 4 15:08:00 UTC 2012

I managed to track down the issue.

It seems like it's the async Tasks that is supposed to be run by
celery that causes the problem. Specifically
https://github.com/p2pu/lernanta/blob/master/lernanta/apps/l10n/models.py#L6
that gets called from
https://github.com/p2pu/lernanta/blob/master/lernanta/apps/users/tasks.py#L14

The tasks shouldn't run async because of
https://github.com/p2pu/lernanta/blob/master/lernanta/settings_local.dist.py#L118.
I think that is why the problem happens on development but not in
production

I still don't know exactly why the problem occurs and I also don't
know how to fix it?

Cheers