[p2pu-dev] more p2pu direct message spam

Stian Håklev shaklev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 12:49:27 UTC 2012

It might not be a killer feature, however as I stated earlier, I can't
imagine removing it completely. Perhaps we can make the feature something
you "earn" - you have to have filled out your own profile and posted at
least two forum messages or something to "unlock it"? :)

http://reganmian.net/blog -- Random Stuff that Matters