[p2pu-dev] [p2pu-community] Hackathon starting on the 19th of July

Jos Flores josmasflores at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:43:30 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

how about a synchronous edition of the Intro to Lernanta challenge?
Same content, just with the added chance of hanging out with others at
the same time during Saturday morning (timezone unaware statement),
sharing desktops, and remote pairing if needed to resolve issues.

I'm a bit spaced out right now (back from the States only a couple of
hours ago) so any help with publicising and organising would be really
welcome!

cheers,
José