[p2pu-dev] Problems with Vagrant

Stian Håklev shaklev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 14:21:50 UTC 2012

Thanks, I sent a pull request for two small updates to the README.md, not
sure if this is where I ought to be adding info.

PS: I wanted to play around with the Chinese localization, which is a bit
half-assed at the moment (much easier when you can actually see the
updates). I am curious about why the front page shows Browse groups &
courses in English, yet when I look into django.po in zh_CN/LC_MESSAGES, I
see

#: templates/dashboard/splash.html:19
#, fuzzy
msgid "Browse Groups & Courses"
msgstr "浏览小组 &课程"

(I wondered if it was because the fuzzy tag was applied, so I tried
removing it, and running
django-admin.py compilemessages

then I got

stian at Monkey ~/s/l/l/l/l/z/LC_MESSAGES> django-admin.py compilemessages
Error: This script should be run from the Django SVN tree or your project
or app tree, or with the settings module specified.)

Stian