[p2pu-dev] New Development Scripts

Chris Ewald chris at p2pu.org
Thu Jul 5 08:35:21 UTC 2012

Sure. Replace is a strong word...

It's really to lower the barrier of entry for new users. We will still have
the setup process documented on the wiki, and can of course still setup to
boxes manually. The box is ubuntu.

Ideally, we will be able to use the chef component on any debian / ubuntu
system so a contributor could install lernanta automatically on their host
computer as well.

Chris