[p2pu-dev] New Team Member

Chris Ewald chris at p2pu.org
Mon Jul 2 15:54:39 UTC 2012

Hello p2pu!

My name is Chris Ewald. I just signed on with p2pu as a developer. I'm
fortunately enough to be in Berlin with most of the team members, and would
like to introduce myself to the whole community.

Over the coming months, I'll be working on improving the front end of the
site, as well as some sysadmin tasks. It's my goal to improve the user
experience and aesthetics of the site the best I can. Whoever is working on
related tasks, please be in touch. I'll be poking around the mailing lists
and will probably have a bunch of questions.

My tentative goals are to:
  - Improve the signup process
  - Improve the course search page
  - modularize the css ( sass )
  - Site-wide improvements to feel and consistency ( twitter-bootstrap )

If anyone is interested in helping with these tasks, or if feel there is
something missing, please get in touch.

Glad to be part of a team of such talented and forward-thinking people.
Looking forward meeting everyone over the coming months.

Cheers!
Chris