[p2pu-dev] Including Dutch, Swedish and Chinese into p2pu's available translations.

Niklas Karlsson niklas.karlsson at kollaboration.se
Tue Jan 31 09:50:12 UTC 2012

Hi,

I think the Swedish version looks great! I´ve only found a few sentences
that have to be changed. I´m not sure  that it is  okay to login, but I
tried to login in the Swedish version with my ordinary P2PU account  and
it didn´t work - I had to create a new account.

I´m also curious about when you think P2PU in Swedish and so forth will
be released.

/ Niklas

--
Niklas Karlsson