[p2pu-dev] Trying to understand OSQA user authentication

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 20:53:09 UTC 2012

The typical login page for OSQA includes parts from several modules
which can be disabled/enabled at settings_local.py: (see last line of
https://github.com/p2pu/osqa-badges/blob/master/settings_local.py.dist).
Try disabling p2puauth and enabling localauth. The modules live at
https://github.com/p2pu/osqa-badges/tree/master/forum_modules in case
you want to take a look at their code. Hope I did not break localauth
while doing the customizations (we did not whant users to register to
badges.p2pu.org but being able to login with the same
username/password they had on p2pu.org).

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel