[p2pu-dev] l10n in settings.py, working pip freeze?

Lucas Vickers lucasvickers at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 15:38:37 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

Got this all to work except I get a memory error dealing with Image.
 Please take a look at the trace below and let me know if anyone has any
ideas.

In the virtualenv if I type "python" "import Image", I do not get an error.

thanks!

 Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"/home/django/.virtualenvs/lernanta/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/wsgi.py",
line 250, in __call__
     self.load_middleware()
   File
"/home/django/.virtualenvs/lernanta/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py",
line 45, in load_middleware
     mod = import_module(mw_module)
   File
"/home/django/.virtualenvs/lernanta/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/utils/importlib.py",
line 35, in import_module
     __import__(name)
   File "/home/django/lernanta/lernanta/apps/users/middleware.py", line 4,
in <module>
     from users.models import UserProfile
   File "/home/django/lernanta/lernanta/apps/users/models.py", line 22, in
<module>
     from drumbeat import storage
   File "/home/django/lernanta/lernanta/apps/drumbeat/storage.py", line 2,
in <module>
     import Image
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PIL/Image.py", line 45, in
<module>
     __import__("FixTk")
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk/FixTk.py", line 15, in <module>
     import ctypes
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/ctypes/__init__.py", line 549, in <module>
     CFUNCTYPE(c_int)(lambda: None)
 MemoryError