[p2pu-dev] edit text on the create a course page

John Britton john at p2pu.org
Thu Jan 5 15:47:06 UTC 2012

The easiest way is to create an account on github, fork lernanta, and then
edit the file using the web interface. I wouldn't recommend this for code,
but for copy edits it should be just fine.

You can find the file here:
https://github.com/p2pu/lernanta/blob/master/lernanta/templates/projects/project_edit_summary.html

Once you have your own fork, there should be an edit button available, and
then you can create a pull request.
--
contact info:
http://www.johndbritton.com