[p2pu-dev] Fragmented translation strings

Jos Flores josmasflores at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 10:30:00 UTC 2012

As far as I know (might be wrong!) this is a localisation issue as
opposed to an internalisation one. The strings in the translation are
prepared so that the words can be reorganised according to the locale.
The typical example of dates, here in Europe we generally do dd-mm and
over in the States generally goes mm-dd, so the composition of strings
should reflect that for each language (easier said that done though!)

cheers,
José