[p2pu-dev] Google Summer of Code Mentors Needed

John Britton john at p2pu.org
Mon Feb 27 10:19:09 UTC 2012

Hey -dev,

I'm working on an application for Google Summer of Code 2012. If we're
accepted, Google would provide a number of $5k stipends for students to
spend the summer working on P2PU.

For each student we accept, we need at least one mentor that can be
available to help with the project. Mentors receive a $500 stipend from
Google and may be invited to the mentor summit in Mountain View.

Please send me an email if you would be interested in mentoring this summer.

Cheers,
John Britton
--
contact info: