[p2pu-dev] Spammer, and how to report them in general?

Jos Flores josmasflores at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:42:44 UTC 2012

Maria, attached a shot of John's Profile with the link highlighted in
yellow (bottom of the pic). It is not really a button but more like a
link. I highlighted it within a yellow rectangle... John, hope you
don't mind me using your profile, couldn't use of mine cause I cannot
report myself as spam (link does not appear on your own profile).

cheers,
José