[p2pu-dev] A long way to go for sorting tasks

Paul Bakulich paulbakulich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 21:27:50 UTC 2012

Isn't it possible to do both? Drag & drop and some javascript function to
change the order with arrows (without page-refresh) and store it for django?

I think much of the site needs more jQuery / Mootools UX.

Although I'm not a awesome jQuery ninja, I'd love to help with this!

--------
Paul Bakulich
irc: codepal