[p2pu-dev] Consistency of preferences?

Tyler Dockery tyler at dockerydesign.com
Mon Dec 3 13:13:15 UTC 2012

Thank you for your speedy reply  :)

Really nice to know that your team is keeping such close tabs on this
project. I think my students will really sink their teeth into it.

Tyler Dockery

Tyler Dockery
tyler at dockerydesign.com
http://www.dockerydesign.com
cell: 919.381.8108

If you have questions or comments, please feel free to reply to this email.

If you have a website or blog of your own, please consider adding a link to
our site:
http://www.dockerydesign.com   Every Link Counts!