[p2pu-dev] pingbacks and disqus on info.p2pu.org

Dirk Uys dirk at p2pu.org
Fri Aug 24 09:36:48 UTC 2012

Hi Philip

I had a quick look and it seems like pingback are being sent to our
wordpress site which isn't displaying the pingbacks. There's some talk
about disqus supporting pingbacks, but I couldn't find any usefull info on
how to enable it? I also didn't find any specific settings about pingbacks
on the info.p2pu.org dashboard.

This blog (
http://blog.fublo.net/2010/08/pingbacks-trackbacks-disqus-wordpress/) has
some detail on displaying the wordpress pingbacks.

Cheers