[p2pu-dev] [p2pu-community] Notes from this week's community call

Jane Park janepark at p2pu.org
Thu Aug 23 16:19:27 UTC 2012

Re School of Open logo - Piet and Philipp, since you're on the School of
Open discussion list - can you raise those issues on the School of Open
logo thread? openly? :)

Re Trello link, this link works for me and is public when I'm not logged
in: https://trello.com/b/slWxdy0L. Maybe it has to do with being part of
the P2PU org? Because I made the board itself public when I created it.

School of Open
http://schoolofopen.org

Latest news: http://info.p2pu.org/tag/school-of-open