[p2pu-dev] early stages of a P2PU Android app to tease out the API

Jos Flores josmasflores at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 21:23:26 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I'm working on an PhoneGap Android app for P2PU to tease out the API
(and also to learn phonegap).

It is very early (about 1 days work!), and for now there is only
information about P2PU Schools, but I'm starting to see some patterns
emerging (for instance, I'd need 3 calls to grab a school logo, which
should be doable with 2). This will hopefully help us to 're-arrange'
some of the data that the API is publishing, and also come up with
some initial scenarios for a writable API.

If anyone wants to join in, please fork: https://github.com/josmas/P2PUapp

I haven't added any images yet, and it all looks very plain (and
ugly), so any designers out there please shout!
All the HTML5 files are in the folder: ~/P2PUapp/assets/www  and there
is also a TODO.txt file in that same folder, with notes of what I
think I'll be doing next.

Any questions? you know where to find me :)

cheers,
José