[p2pu-dev] [p2pu-community] P2PU to infinity and beyond

Jane Park janepark at p2pu.org
Wed Aug 15 23:32:37 UTC 2012

We need a way to feature Schools more prominently! Entrypoint into learning
and creating as part of a School. My interest is, of course, School of
Open. :)

An aside, I don't see anything in your pipeline about getting additional
schools featured on home page? School of Open logo is just about ready..