[p2pu-dev] [p2pu-community] Learn page

Vanessa Gennarelli vanessa at p2pu.org
Tue Aug 14 18:46:54 UTC 2012

An autofill feature here w/b awesome--it's good for error prevention.
Flickr's self-tagging feature led to a usability disaster--just check for a
misspelling of "Massachusetts<http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=massachusets&f=hp>"
to see what I mean.

I think Stack Overflow has an autofill feature that suggests & clusters
together overlapping concepts, so there aren't repeats--I think John
Britton told me about it?

I like where the copy for the directions is going v. much :).