[p2pu-dev] REMINDER: This week's Community Call

Rebecca Kahn bekka at p2pu.org
Wed Aug 1 14:09:18 UTC 2012

Hi good people

We have a community call coming up tomorrow (Thursday). Yay!

Right here: http://pad.p2pu.org/p/community-201200802. Yay again!

At the usual times, in Skype and etherpad.

Next week, I promise something curated, thoughtful and inspiring. This
week, my lack of clean clothes, and general underslept-ness means that
we're opening it up for short report-backs and a Q&A - pretty free form at
this point - some people are travelling, and we suspect that a lot of
people might have questions about what went down in Berlin.

So it would be lovely if you and yours could join the call, if only so that
we don't feel totally unloved...

See you then...

Bekka