[p2pu-dev] WYSIWYG editor for activity wall

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 00:53:43 UTC 2012

It is not intentional. We got the statuses post on walls from batucada
(replies were included by us). The first time I though about adding
the editor at the wall I noticed there were some issues while loading
it with javascript but I found a solution while implementing badge
applications from inside tasks.  We need to apply it to the post
message form.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel