[p2pu-dev] [p2pu-community] Progress on the read-only API effort

Jos Flores josmasflores at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:16:30 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

anything that needs filtering or search would need custom code in
'core' Lernanta. There used to be a ProjectManager providing some
filtering in the project app but it was deleted in the last couple of
weeks. We can always put it back in place if needed, unless it was
deleted for a specific reason?

Dirk, I'm not sure I understand your suggestion... you mean when
someone submits a task for review (as in getting a badge?) the widget
could notify the user if it was successful? I can see something like a
browser extension or something like that notifying you about P2PU
activity... is that similar to what you are suggesting?

cheers,
José