[p2pu-dev] [p2pu-community] Progress on the read-only API effort

Jessy Kate Schingler jessy at jessykate.com
Wed Apr 11 19:47:39 UTC 2012

guys i think this is super cool. thank you so much for your work on the API!

i am a little swamped at the moment building challenges and content, so i
don't think i can try and build a widget right now, but i would definitely
be a very happy alpha-user if there was one :D.

jessy

Jessy
http://jessykate.com