[p2pu-dev] Spam!! (Fwd: New Message from joy)

Jessy Kate Schingler jessy at jessykate.com
Mon Apr 9 14:37:57 UTC 2012

:(
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <no-reply at p2pu.org>
Date: Apr 9, 2012 2:52 AM
Subject: New Message from joy
To: <jessy at jessykate.com>

You have received a new direct message from joy:

Hello,
joyblah18 at yahoo.com
how are you doing today? i hope all is well.
My name is joy In search of a man who understand the meaning of love as
Trust and faith in each other rather than one who sees love as the only way
of fun, but a matured Man with Nice Vision of what the world is all about,
and after reading your profile I took Interest in you, so pleas reply me
with this Email   joyblah18 at yahoo.com . i will bea very happy to read your
reply so that i will send my picture to you then we can start know more
about each other. Thanks for reading my mail and be Bless.
   joy.

Reply: http://p2pu.org/en/messages/reply/46224/

Sincerely,
The P2PU Team