[p2pu-dev] wireframes of badge task/assessment

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Mon Sep 26 18:07:35 UTC 2011

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 1:38 PM, Chloe Varelidi <chloe at varelidi.com> wrote:

> Sure, sorry to cause confusion- i thought you guys wanted to move ahead
> with this for this release so i thought i could provide my help, and yes
> nobody loves popups :)

I like popup cards. Very fun to make and receive!

> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 7:29 PM, Arlton Lowry <arltonlowry at gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 6:20 PM, John Britton <john at p2pu.org> wrote:
>>
>>> The main reason we've pushed the badge logic into a separate page is that
>>> it's not fully fleshed out so we needed to compartmentalize it to continue.
>>
>> Is there something we could do to further flesh it out? happy to work on
>> that
>>

>> I'm not sure we have the time to fully realize everything in this release.
>> Jessica has to code it out, and from my understanding she's going to be
>> traveling next week, so she may not have much time to implement the changes.
>> I think it's probably best to push it off on its own for now and bring it
>> more into the Challenge's page in future releases. My 2 pennies. :)

Yes. Conference time again but should still have some evenings free. I'm
trying to schedule my coding time now so that I can also get in some
whatnot. So there will be JessicaCoding time this weekend and next week.

Isn't the "badge logic" on a separate page what the combo of the left hand
page and right hand window (can say "lightbox" instead of "POP UP" -- it's
all good) below is?
http://s3.amazonaws.com/activereload-lighthouse/assets/9c7053dcc0f60d0533b552400cd47d79e99967d4/webcraftchallenges_wireframe_ch.png?AWSAccessKeyId=1AJ9W2TX1B2Z7C2KYB82&Expires=1317060617&Signature=d%2BqnrJNb2nitFt4gRBpUsS%2BJTR8%3D

If so, we need that to award badges anyway.

--
Jessica Ledbetter
http://jessicaledbetter.com