[p2pu-dev] temporarily disabled obi integration

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 14:54:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

After confirming with Brian the reason why alpha.badgehub.org had a
500 page, I temporarily disabled p2pu's integration with the OBI.
alpha.badgehub.org is not longer maintained and they are using
http://beta.openbadges.org now (which also means changes on the api
offered to badge issuers). I don't see my badges on
http://beta.openbadges.org so I assume the data we sent to
alpha.badgehub.org was not moved to the new OBI.

We can try to migrate to the new api at the end of october (when we
have the new badges) and re-enable it. It will be good if Erin/Brian
could let us know when it will be a good time and figure out what is a
good way to get updates about the obi development (since we need to
make changes on our side when the api/domain change) to avoid linking
to a 500 page in the future.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel