[p2pu-dev] Updated Challenges Mockup

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Thu Sep 22 16:37:15 UTC 2011

I like that we now have a way to see people need badge reviews. Since we
were kind of relying on an activity wall, that gives at least the badge part
back.

We could have 4? 5? badges per challenge, perhaps. They will have types. Do
we want to just show certain types? All? Show that it's a special type? Is
the description of the challenge going to stay that small? Should we show
some descriptions of the badges? Are "Peers who have offered their help" the
adopters only? Mentors is just done via John right now, right?

I'm guessing we can click "Awarded" and see all who've received the badge?

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Arlton Lowry <arltonlowry at gmail.com>wrote:

> https://gomockingbird.com/mockingbird/#m5ase18/PqEZIU
>
> Thoughts?

Jessica Ledbetter