[p2pu-dev] Hello P2PU Dev!

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:39:12 UTC 2011

Yes. Lernanta is a fork of batucada and github does not make it easy
to have multiple forks of the same repo. I am usually removing my
lernanta/batucada forks from github.org/zuzelvp because of this. Not
sure if there is a better solution adding another origin to your local
copy (because the batucada and lernanta forks are not on sync).

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel