[p2pu-dev] first webmaking 101 challenge group on alpha.p2pu.org

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 12:17:32 UTC 2011

Hi,

I copied the tasks for the first webmaking 101 challenge to
http://alpha.p2pu.org/en/groups/webmaking-101-introduce-yourself/ to
see how they look like. A few questions:

1) Is the first set of challenges going to be one challenge group or
five groups?

If it is going to be five groups, are we going to write sub headers
for each task.

If is going to be one group can we not call the subsections of
http://webmaking101.p2pu.org/alpha-challenges/17 tasks because we will
be alreadying calling tasks each of the five challenges?

2) http://webmaking101.p2pu.org/alpha-challenges/17 is mentioning a
community wall. Is this going to be replaced by a call to post a
comment in the task?

3) Do you already have imagines for the webmaking 101 challenge group(s)?

4) Someone has to start moving the content to the new site. Feel free
to use alpha.p2pu.org as a demo.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel