[p2pu-dev] Fwd: challenge adopters and mentors

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 18:26:21 UTC 2011

Forgot to add the mailing list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: zuzel.vp <zuzel.vp at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: challenge adopters and mentors
To: John Britton <john at p2pu.org>, Arlton Lowry
<arltonlowry at gmail.com>, Jessica Ledbetter
<jessica at jessicaledbetter.com>

The fragment of the last community call that mentions something about
badge adopters and assesments/badge logic is:

   "Adopt a challenge" potential has been discussed, and this might
be a way of having guru assessment, or somehow weight these people's
assessment

   possible to use community members who are drafted to do this in
the first round

   We will have enough people to adopt all the challenges as
"original adopters"