[p2pu-dev] Challenge page - alternative layout

João Menezes tonyhomes at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 21:52:00 UTC 2011

Hey there everyone, [?]

I saw the wireframes and really liked them. I'd just suggest to put the
title of the challenge right before the text column (instead of below the
avatar) and have two levels of text size - a bigger and shorter sentence
with the global objetives plus the sequential text in lower letters. These
are just details which dont impact hugely on UX but might make it more
reading-friendly.

Best,
João