[p2pu-dev] Available for testing: Exporting course data to a CSV file

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:50:13 UTC 2011

A few implementation questions:

* Active on the site. -- Activite on the {{ project.kind }} ?
* Do dates with everything on 0 need to be included in the csv? What
are the start, end dates on this file? I am wondering how big the CSV
will get?
* Non-participants == Not-loggedin? -- I visited some course pages with user-43.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel