[p2pu-dev] Challenge page - alternative layout

Philipp Schmidt philipp at p2pu.org
Fri Sep 9 13:14:34 UTC 2011

On 9 September 2011 09:09, Arlton Lowry <arltonlowry at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree. We will probably be adding a modal box for people to view the full description, rather than have it fill up the sidebar. Thoughts?

Would it be possible to show the long description to users who are not
logged in or who have not accepted the challenge yet, and collapse it
(keep possibility to expand) for users who have signed-up for it
already?

It strikes me as content that users don't need to see anymore once
they've accepted the challenge.

I am not sure what a "modal box" is - maybe we are talking about the
same thing already.